Wednesday 26 November 2014

What is a log line

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1

There's a mystery afoot in Gotham City, and Batman must go toe-to-toe with a mysterious vigilante, who goes by the name of Red Hood. Subsequently, old wounds reopen and old, once buried memories come into the light.

Se7en

Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi.

Horns

In the aftermath of his girlfriend's mysterious death, a young man awakens to find strange horns sprouting from his temples.

My log line

A mysterious boy is on the run after having his identity found out. Will he escape from the prospect of the evil hunters continuously chasing him.

This is the link that shows my logline and the comments I received.

The comments I received where very useful, because it helped me to understand what I needed to do in order to improve my logline. The comment said that I needed to be more specific in order for the reader to fully understand what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment