Tuesday 24 February 2015

question 4

The main audience for my film "THE CHASE" is a younger audience, of people aged between 15 – 21. It is mainly focused on males with a higher percentage of males to females at 80%-20%. Our film is not aimed at a specific ethnicity, therefore giving me a higher mass audience. The target audience would be people who are interested in thriller films and like a lot of action. This is why I aimed my film at this particular age group.

I used a lot of slang/ typical chav language, e.g. swearing in my OTS. This attracts my audience of 15-21 year olds as they are portrayed as fun and loud, but all have the knowledge of people like my characters I wanted to portray this attitude in my OTS.

The target audience are always looking for the latest film that has come out. Therefore I would make sure that the trailer would be able to make them interested and make them want to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment